Whatever your role here at The Sheiling Ringwood, you will have the opportunity to make a real and positive difference to our students and colleagues whilst working within a beautiful woodland setting.
We are an independent special school and college supporting students with severe and moderate learning difficulties and disabilities offering both day and residential care. If you feel you could make a difference to their lives, then we want to hear from you.
So, if you are looking for a people-focused, team orientated, supportive and inclusive working environment, please view our current vacancies. We would love you to join our team.
Rewards and Benefits
- Fantastic working environment with beautiful outdoor space
- Enhanced DBS Check paid for
- Employers pension contribution at a minimum of 5% and employee contribution of 3%
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual salary review
- A minimum of 31 days paid holiday per year
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
- On-site free parking
- Minimum of circa 7 days' paid training per year
- Support given to obtain a Level 3 RQF Award
- 5 days 'off the job' training during induction
- Regular support and supervision from Line Managers
- Single rooms in furnished houses that are completely separate from our student houses are available with all-inclusive rent are available.
The Sheiling Ringwood is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
It is absolutely vital that all staff share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to obtain an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check and, where appropriate, a Barred Lists check relating to positions carried out within the 'Child and Adult Workforce' classification. For further information, please download our Safer Recruitment and Selection Policy
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Please note that applicants who are foreign nationals or UK nationals who have spent time abroad, may be required to provide an overseas criminal records check or Certificate of Good Conduct, further details of which are accessible from the Home Office, or online at www.GOV.UK/browse/visas-immigration/work-visas
Please feel free to contact our HR department on 01425 482402 or 482408 or via an email addressed to email@example.com for information about current vacancies and/or our interview process.
We are usually very happy to arrange visits to our site but please note that due to the current pandemic, requests will only be accommodated where they can be conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines and any required Covid-19 restrictions.